Nothing better than being in touch with the sea or river, feel the cool breeze on your face and spend time in a healthy way. For those who like to organize a fishing trip in the free time or on weekends, it’s always interesting to count on some good tips to make this leisure time even more enjoyable and productive. In this article we have prepared a material that will teach you to choose between reels or reels – after all, you know what is more suitable for your fishing trip? Check out below!
Reel: French utensil that conquered the world
The reel is a tool that was developed in France, circa 1870. Like any other instrument or accessory designed for fishing, he also received the innovations and improvements in accordance with the advancement of technology. The reel today about a fishing equipment that must be adjusted to the fishing pole and consists essentially of the following parts:
- Reel: is it in the fishing line will be wrapped;
- Crank: serves to wind the thread, pulling the fish; allows forward and backward movements;
- Crashes: serves to hold the handle and prevent them from moving back (in a function which avoids several drawbacks during the fishing);
- Friction: arrest or release the spool, offering greater or lesser resistance to fish;
- Stem: is the vertical part that fits the fishing rod.
During the gathering of fishing line first, it passes through the washers or dowels. Then she will go through the rod and then, finally, is wrapped on the spool. This piece is used by amateurs and in sports competitions, being easy-to-use, maintenance and cleaning.
Reel: English accessory for experienced anglers
The reel is a equipment that was developed in England in the 17th century. Currently we can find the high-profile reels (or round) and low profile (or anatomic). In addition to the spool, which is also present in the structure of the reel, it has pieces like:
- Distributor (level): get evenly along the line reel;
- Disarm Button: unlocks the reel;
- Mechanical brake: responsible for regulating the pitch, leaving the spool turning more loose or locked, according to weight of the fish;
- Magnetic brake: are magnets that Act on reel , also serving to make it freer or more arrested;
- Centrifugal Brake: is the same function from other brakes, but is more accurate. Its use is more common among veteran fishermen because it is located inside the reel.
During the gathering, reel passes through the washers and go straight to the reel . This equipment is intended for the use of fishermen more experienced, since it requires higher skill of handling and care.
Choosing between the reel and reel
Choose between the reel and the reel then what would be the best option for me? The answer depends a lot on the style of fishing that you will practice. In General, the reel is an easier usage, while the reel is an accessory more robust. For lighter baits, it may be more recommended the use of the windlass. But it’s worth it, if possible, buy two.
Advantages of using the reel and reel
The use of the reel can present some advantages for the fisherman:
- Avoids the risk of “wigs”;
- Special attention in the discharge time of pitch;
- Offers many reels (which can be replaced depending on the need);
- Dispensing reel lock when the bait falls in the water;
- Ideal for fish very light (under 20 grams).
The reel can also have its advantages for use in a fishing:
- Do not twist the line;
- Allows more distant shots;
- Greater agility during the strike;
- Allows more line volume;
- More practical and more adjustable friction.
Usually the reel is introduced in the market with more affordable values, for this reason, many anglers choose to purchase this equipment. However, what you should take into consideration is to know make good use of both equipment and not give any exclusivity in your fishing . Depending on the occasion, the use of the reel will be more advisable, while in other situations the reel will work best.
And you? Which of these equipments are used more in their fisheries:the reels or the reels? Comment and share your opinions and experiences with us!
Documento senza titolo
View-Master Reels and Envelopes
Images of Penn 560L Live Liner Slammer Spinning Reel
Documento senza titolo
Product Gallery- Carrier Tape
Palace Pets Coloring Pages
Incredibles Coloring Pages
Winnie the Pooh Coloring Pages
Tangled Coloring Pages
Cable runners – Catalog
That Old Retro Store Repairs, Refurbish, Restores Stereos …
Daiwa Seagate Levelwind Saltwater Conventional Reel 50, 6 …
Okuma® RTX High Speed Spinning Reel
Shakespeare® Agility® Spinning Reel
Fishing Rods and Reels
Okuma Helios Air Baitcaster Reel – Glasgow Angling Centre